Monday, February 22, 2010






Leaves are bursting out in my studio.

The Tree of Life grew leaves today. The picture today shows some of the leaves with words attached to the ends of the branches. It's only about 1/2 the leaves with words and then, there are the leaves that are textured and smaller. And then, there are beads and wire to add. And then? I guess I'll know when I get there.

This Tree of Life is a lot like life, of course, a process that requires passion, hope, faith, courage, and love. Look closely and you'll see all those words and more up on those branches now.

Stay tuned. More to come!

4 comments:

Brenda Boylan said...

Nice one Susan! I love the curly branches and how they are bending freely in different directions. Can't wait to see what you do next!

Stacy said...

The tree looks beautiful with the leaves. Looking forward to seeing the next phase of growth.

Susan Gallacher-Turner said...

Brenda,
So glad you like all the curly branches. My design was to be as life like as possible while still having fun with the design.

I'll be posting more pics soon!
Susan

Susan Gallacher-Turner said...

Stacy,
Thanks so much...this has been a really fun project, a lot of work, but a lot of fun, too!

It's still growing, now with beads and wire,too! I'll be posting more pics soon!
Susan