Monday, November 09, 2009









Fun with metal.
A great class on Saturday.


I love working with metal. I love sharing my love of metal and creativity with others. When I get to do both in one afternoon, it’s delightful.

It was a dark and rainy afternoon outside, but inside creativity bloomed. These wonderful women worked magic with copper and aluminum screening sculpting them into bowls, baskets, leaves and vases. Then, on went the colorful beads, wire, gold leaf and paint!

Here are photos of their beautiful art work.

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Your class looks and sounds wonderful, especially on a rainy afternoon. I would love to try sculpting with screening, especially with the wire and beads. Ever offer classes in California? :o)

Susan Gallacher-Turner said...

Hi there,

I'd love to offer classes in California. I had some masks in a show in Eureka last month and had a great vacation around San Fran a few years ago. Maybe there's a great place there to have classes.

It was fun!!
Susan

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Writing a Research Paper said...

Many institutions limit access to their online information. Making this information available will be an asset to all.