Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Does the world need another blogger? Why would you want to read my blog? Why would I want to blog? All thoughts going through my head right now.

There are thousands of blogs out there and whether the world needs another one or not, I don't know. Whether you or anyone else reads my blog isn't up to me. I want to do a blog to have a place to put my thoughts and art out there to share in this new techno-territory.

My thought for today, fear less. For me, right now, that means tackling the new territory of blogging. So here I am taking one tiny step into the internet hoping the water's not too cold. Susan

"Water"
(Copyright Susan Gallacher-Turner 2006)

1 comment:

isabella mori said...

great blog; love your art! interesting how you keep on bringing up the topic of fear. what a powerful motivator. how can we leave it behind?