Thursday, April 26, 2007


Centering in Ten Seconds.
(Artwork: Meditating Man)


I'm rushing, racing and multi-tasking, so I often find myself out of breath and frazzled. For a long time, I set aside what I called my 'creative meditation' time in the morning as a way to bring some calm into my days. And that worked for a while, but the race to get things done won out more days than I like to admit. I wanted to feel calm and centered but didn't know how to find the time.


Now I do. Thanks to the new book, 'TEN ZEN SECONDS', by Eric Maisel, I can center anytime, anywhere. And yes, it only has to take 10 seconds. And I can do it before, after or during any of the multi-tasks that I need to get done. It really helps me feel calmer, relaxed and energized all at the same time.


I know it sounds too good to be true...but it is true and it works! If you'd like to learn more about it, stayed tuned for my interview with author, Eric Maisel right here on Monday, May 14th.


If you can't wait to get started, you can find more info on the web at http://www.tenzenseconds.com Then come back and join me for a chat with Eric Maisel about how easy it is to center in ten seconds.


No comments: