Saturday, February 16, 2008


A wrist that can twist.

And necessity is the mother of creativity.


In the photo to the left, you see my recovered hand. Adorned on Valentine's Day with my beautifully, artfully created and repaired wedding ring. As well as a fingerless glove that I created in crochet to give my wrist some cozy warmth while typing on the cold keyboard of my computer. Why did I need a fingerless glove? Because, you see, I don't need my wrist brace anymore...Hoorah!!

I even get to play with clay. Well, not clay exactly, it's more like the silly putty I played with as a kid. It even bounces. And, in addition to doing my rolling, pinching and squeezing therapy, I can make funny faces, gumby-like people, bird beaks and crazy heads.




Who said physical therapy can't be fun?






No comments: